STEP 1: LOGGING INTO THE TECHPIXIES LEARNING HUB AND ACCESSING YOUR QUIZZES + RESETTING YOUR PASSWORDS*
- YOUR LEARNING HUB LOGIN is provided automatically by TechPixies when you pay for a programme and will give you access to the lessons, coaching call recordings, support documents, and NON-QUIZ related elements in the TechPixies Learning Hub. To log in for the first time or if you can’t remember your password, you’ll need to go to techpixies.com/learninghub and click ‘forgot your password?’ and input your email address to reset the password (please check your spam folder for the password reset link). This email address should be the same as the one you used to sign up to your programme with and is automatically created for you.
- YOUR QUIZ LOGIN will only work provided that you have registered for your quizzes (this is NOT done automatically) at TechPixies.com. Info on how to register can be found below. If you have registered for your quizzes, but can’t login for some reason, you can reset your password on the TechPixies.com website by going to TechPixies.com -> hit Login (upper right-hand corner) and then hit ‘Lost your password?’. An account on the TechPixies.com website will only be created for you when you register for your quizzes.
STEP 2: REGISTERING FOR YOUR QUIZZES
When you are in a certification programme at TechPixies, you can find out how to ‘REGISTER’ for your quizzes in your programme dashboard in the Learning Hub. You will also be sent an email and there are instructions below in case you are still stuck.
Log into the TechPixies Learning Hub and go to your programme dashboard (links below for convenience).
Quick Links to various programme dashboards:
- Social Media Superhero Bootcamp Dashboard
- Social Media Summer School Dashboard
- Social Media Self-Study Dashboard
- Social Media Accelerator Dashboard
- Social Media Foundations Dashboard
- Social Media Management Certification
On your programme dashboard, you’ll see a section with a link to register for the quizzes for your programme. Registering is free as you’ve already paid for the certification when you signed up for the training. The link will take you to the TechPixies.com website and ask you to check out. Follow these instructions to check out:
- Once you’ve clicked the link to register for your quizzes, you’ll need to click ‘Add To Basket’
- Then ‘Proceed to Checkout’ (you won’t be asked to pay anything as mentioned above)
- Fill in your personal details and pick a username and password
- Check the box next to ‘I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions’
- And then click ‘Place Order’ (you must complete the order for it to work!)
- You should receive an email confirming your registration, if you don’t receive an email, check spam. If you’ve checked spam and still can’t find it, email [email protected].
STEP 3: TAKING YOUR QUIZZES
Once you are registered for your quizzes (see STEP 2) and you’ve logged into the TechPixies.com website (see STEP 1), you should see ‘Hello [YOUR NAME]’ in the upper right-hand corner. If you can’t see ‘Hello [YOUR NAME]’, you are NOT LOGGED IN and won’t be able to take the quizzes.
You can now access your quizzes from the TechPixies.com/certificates page where you’ll find links to each quiz. You can also access your quizzes from your programme dashboard (links to dashboards provided above).
Click on the quiz you want to take and get started! You must get 80% or more to pass your quiz. You can take the quiz as many times as you need to pass. If there are any issues with the quizzes, please email [email protected].
STEP 4: DOWNLOADING YOUR CERTIFICATE(S)