Social Media and Digital Marketing Courses for women looking to return to work, change careers or start a business.
TechPixies is an award-winning social enterprise helping women across the UK upskill with Social Media, Digital Marketing and WordPress. We offer Face to Face and Self-Paced Courses.
Learn Social Media Face to Face in London and Oxford
Do you prefer to learn in a group setting? Our Face to Face Courses run one day a week for six weeks from 10am to 2pm. Not only will you get up to speed with Social Media, but you’ll get five group life coaching sessions.
Learn Self-Paced Online around your Commitments
This option is perfect for you if you like to learn at your own pace and around your other obligations. You have six months to complete each course or a year for the All Access Pass.
Give the Gift of Confidence
In this day and age of over indulgence of stuff, is it time to think about an alternative Christmas present?
This year, you can give the gift of confidence to someone you know and love in any amount that suits your budget from £10 all the way up to £280, these gift certificates can be used on any of our courses.
Recognition for Our Work with Women
2018 Startup of the Year
2017 Female Startup of the Year
2017 Rising Star
2016 Women’s Champion
2016/17 ‘Grow it’ Award
See what we’ve been up to…
- Meet Louise, a TechPixie who just didn’t want her experience of social media to end! Louise says TechPixies was the catalyst to finding passion after a long career break. It’s taken her to the next level – employment! Louise has now successfully become a freelance Social Media Manager. Louise is adamant that without discovering TechPixies,…
- Jill Bartram had enjoyed a successful career in marketing and business development working for large tech companies such as Microsoft. Following the birth of her second daughter, with her role requiring international travel and regular evening conference calls, Jill decided to take a career break in order to take care of her family. Two years…
- Recently, TechPixies had the pleasure of a visit from the BBC South Today programme. They had heard about our ambition to help women gain the confidence they need to return to work, change careers or start a new business. What better way to find out about our programme than to join us during one of…
- Carrying on its annual tradition, TechPixies brought current students and alumna together for a fun-filled star-filled Christmas brunch. The Manor in Weston on the Green played host to the star-themed ladies (and brave gentlemen) in attendance. Guest speaker Danusia Malina-Derben, wow’d the TechPixies crowd. The formidable businesswoman and mother of 10 spoke from the heart, telling her…
- Recently TechPixie founder, Joy Foster was invited to the Kat Orman show on BBC Radio Oxford to discuss the work TechPixies is doing to help women gain the confidence they need in order to return to work, change careers or start a new business. They discussed everything from the #MeToo movement to women’s equality. You…
- 13th November 2018 Joy Foster, the founder of TechPixies, has today been unveiled as one of the 100 Faces of a Vibrant Economy 2018 by Grant Thornton. The announcement follows a recent spate of award wins for the entrepreneur and TechPixies, which upskills women by helping them return to work by teaching them social media…