Social Media and Digital Marketing Courses for women looking to return to work, change careers or start a business.
TechPixies is an award-winning social enterprise helping women across the UK upskill with Social Media, Digital Marketing and WordPress. We offer Self-Paced, Group Online and Face to Face Courses.
Like to learn on your own?
Our Self-Paced Courses in Social Media, Digital Marketing and WordPress are perfect if you need to learn around your other obligations. You have six months to complete each course or a year for the All Access Pass.
We now offer 2 courses in a Group Online Learning Environment. Our Social Media Essentials Course and our Digital Marketing Principles Course meet for 4 hours online each week for 6 weeks.
Prefer to learn face to face?
Our Face to Face Courses cover Social Media and WordPress and run over 1 day or 6 days depending on the subject. We run them in London and Oxford at beautiful facilities thanks to Grant Thornton.
Give the Gift of Confidence
In this day and age of overindulgence of stuff, is it time to think about an alternative present?
You can give the gift of confidence to someone you know and love in any amount that suits your budget from £10 all the way up to £280. These gift certificates can be used on any of our courses.
Recognition for Our Work with Women
2018 Startup of the Year
2017 Female Startup of the Year
2016 Women’s Champion
2016/17 ‘Grow it’ Award
See what we’ve been up to…
Testimonials & Weekly Tips
- In our last post, we talked about how to have a growth mindset. It is now time to dive deeper and give yourself the opportunity think about what your future might look like. Being able to see yourself in the future helps you to define what you want from life and the growth mindset helps…
- We get it, you have been out of work for a while and now you want to make a major step change in your life. To do it, you will need to build up your confidence and put yourself back out there. You are now thinking about the million things you need to do to…
- Louise couldn’t believe her luck when she landed her dream job. We can and it wasn’t luck! It was her winning formula of combining a love for heritage with new digital skills, that saw Louise become Web Editor for National Trust property Waddesdon Manor. Louise was determined to change her career path. Due to ill…
- Meet Louise, a TechPixie who just didn’t want her experience of social media to end! Louise says TechPixies was the catalyst to finding passion after a long career break. It’s taken her to the next level – employment! Louise has now successfully become a freelance Social Media Manager. Louise is adamant that without discovering TechPixies,…
- Jill Bartram had enjoyed a successful career in marketing and business development working for large tech companies such as Microsoft. Following the birth of her second daughter, with her role requiring international travel and regular evening conference calls, Jill decided to take a career break in order to take care of her family. Two years…
- “I wouldn’t be where I am now if I hadn’t done the TechPixies course” Anna had a successful career as a business psychologist – until she found herself the mother of three children under the age of two-and-a-half! The birth of her son had been swiftly followed by that of twin girls, and her new…