We are excited to announce our Pilot WordPress.com in a Day Course!
The Oxford course will run out of Grant Thornton’s offices which are based off of Cowley Road near the Ring Road (3140 John Smith Drive, OX4 2WB).
On this one day course that runs from 10am to 2pm on FRIDAY 19 JULY in which we will cover the following information:
- Websites – Why you need them and the 5 different types of websites
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org & WordPress Key Terminology
- User Journeys, Site Maps & Wireframing
- Get started with a Shoreditch themed WordPress.com website
Please note, the course fee covers:
- 4 hours of Face to Face Instruction (valued at £240+VAT)
- Online Curriculum (valued at £240+VAT)
- 1 Hour Follow Up Zoom Call (valued at £60+VAT)
TOTAL VALUE of £540+VAT (pilot price of £200+VAT)
The course fee does NOT COVER: Additional hosting fees from WordPress.com if you want to remove ads (we will teach you using the ‘free’ version of WordPress.com)