- Will resume in February 2020 (2020 dates coming soon)
🌟 November Recording (where I walk through a successful CPD Report Submission)
You now have 12 months from the start date of your course to complete your CPD report. Please feel free to submit your report BEFORE your deadline. Submission dates are the LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH and your submissions will be reviewed and returned back to you on the LAST FRIDAY OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH (not including December or August).
- Friday 25 October 2019 for response by Friday 29 November 2019
- Friday 29 November 2019 for response by Friday 31 January 2020
- Friday 31 January 2019 for response by Friday 28 February 2020
- Friday 28 February 2020 for a response by Friday 27 March 2020
- Friday 27 March 2020 for a response by Friday 24 April 2020
- Friday 24 April 2020 for a response by Friday 29 May 2020
- Friday 29 May 2020 for a response by Friday 26 June 2020
- Friday 26 June 2020 for a response by Friday 31 July 2020
- Friday 31 July 2020 for a response by Friday 24 September 2020
- Friday 24 September 2020 for a response by Friday 30 October 2020
If you are part of Cohort 1-8 or you have missed the 12 month deadline, you can pay a £150+VAT fee in order to get your CPD Report.
For more detail about the CPD Report and/or to submit your report, scroll down 👇
If you would like to receive CPD Certification, you will need to create a CPD report. The CPD Certification is included in your course fee if you are part of cohorts 9 and onwards. If you would like to get CPD certification and you are part of cohorts 1-8 or signed up to the self-paced courses, you will need to pay £150+VAT and you will need to submit a report for us to review.
UPDATE AS OF 07/10/19:
You have 12 months from the start date of your course to submit your report. The deadlines are on the Course Dates page as well as information about what happens if you miss the deadline.
UPDATE AS OF 22/7/19: To reduce overwhelm, we have separated the report into 3 sections.
ONLY SECTION I is required for your ‘Social Media Magic’ CPD Certification.
SECTION I: Demonstrates you know how to set up profiles across 4 networks as well as post properly on each one of them.
We are working on an additional certification which would be for a ‘TechPixies Approved Social Media Manager’, in order to qualify for this certification, you need to submit Section II.
Section II: Demonstrates you know how to create a Visual Marketing Plan (VMP), pre-schedule posts and report on how your posts did.
Section III: Demonstrates you have experimented with paid advertising.
The links below will be helpful when you are creating the CPD Report:
In order to create your report, you will need to know how to use Google Slides and also the Snipping tool. You can copy the existing report and edit it to include your snippings.
In order to copy the report, you will need to be logged into Gmail. Click on the sample report to open it, then click FILE -> Make a Copy. Then rename it and edit it from there.
Information on how to use the Snipping tool is in Lesson 4 of Module 1 (pre cohort 17) and in the Onboarding Module 1 (post cohort 17).
Don’t forget, you can watch videos on how to use Google Drive (which includes Google Slides) in your Technical Video Library.