TechPixies helps women return to work, change careers or start a business. At our online or face-to-face courses you can upskill with Social Media, Digital Marketing, SEO, WordPress or PPC (Paid Advertising.
Our online courses are self-paced. When you purchase an online course, you have access to it for 6 months. You also get to join our TechPixies Facebook group which is exclusively for current students and alumni. All courses include our Life Coaching Toolkit (value of £100) and all participants will receive a TechPixies #BringBackTheSparkle notebook designed exclusively for us by Martha Brook London.
The two most popular online courses are:
- Social Media Essentials Course – This course covers Branding & Canva, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Buffer
- Digital Marketing Principles Course – This course covers Strategy & Planning, SEO, WordPress, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics and Reporting
We also have a very indepth course in SEO as well as a ‘WordPress in a day’ course where you can learn to build a website in a day – literally! Our PPC (Paid Advertising) course will launch in 2019.
If you are are interested in continuing education, we have a monthly webinar series which will keep you up to date with the latest trends.
We also offer Face-to-Face learning in Oxford, London and Bristol
Some women prefer to learn face-to-face. You can find out about all our face-to-face courses on Eventbrite, where they are currently posted.
Here are the dates of the planned 2018/19 Social Media cohorts:
- Oxford: 17, 31 Oct, 7, 14, 21, 28 Nov (WEDNESDAYS) – Cohort 9
- London: 7, 14, 21, 28 Nov 5, 12 Dec (WEDNESDAYS) – Cohort 10
- Bristol: course launching in January/Feb 2019
We are likely to run courses in all 3 cities in Jan/Feb and May/June 2019 – exact dates to be announced soon.
There is a pilot Digital Marketing Course which launches on 5 October. If you are interested in this, please contact us.