In this one day WordPress course (.org not .com – don’t know the difference? read more), you will work with a real business owner to help think through their website needs. We will provide you with a website to play with during the course and give you a ‘how to’ guide to help you develop your own website should you decide to put your new found skills into practice after the course is finished.
In this course we will cover:
- User Journey & User Experience
- Value Proposition & Call to Action
- Front End/Back End of WordPress
- Favicons, Widgets, Pages, Posts, Menus, Theme Options
- Plugins – Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, Jetpack
- How to set up Google Analytics
- How to scrape your website to make sure it looks good on social media
Please note, you will have access to the play site for up to 4 weeks following the course, but if you would like to keep the site, you will need to migrate it to a new hosting plan (instructions will be provided). You may also choose to keep your site hosted with us, in which case there is a £30/month fee (which covers the cost of the theme, access to all the plugins, daily backups, weekly site checks and software updates).